won’t drink lukewarm water but i’ll put another person’s genitals in my mouth
Someone on the oil kings followed me on Instagram this must be fame don’t let it go to my head
I need a hockey arena scented candle
- made sexist comments and continued to do so even after being called out
- Interviewer: You got in trouble for tweets about female comediennes, among other things. What’s the tweet you most regret?
Paul: Jeez, I don’t even know. I think the point I was trying to make with that one was that a lot of girls aren’t funny. I don’t mean to be sexist. I just find men to be a lot funnier than women, as a whole. Of course, you know what girls are going say to that — “Well, he hasn’t met me yet!” [x]
- DB: Can Twitter be used as a legitimate way to pick up a woman?
Paul: Of course. I think it’s kind of sad how easy it is now with girls. Any sort of fame you have, girls will sleep with you because of it. I wouldn’t say I’m an overly attractive guy, I’m just an average-looking guy, but yeah, I’ve engaged with girls simply because of Twitter. It’s nuts. It’s like, ‘Come over to the hotel,’ and they show up.[x]
- He deleted his first twitter account for racist comments made about Ilya Kovalchuk
- This tweet about a racist meme
- Repeatedly posts photos of people on his social media mocking them, obviously without their consent.
opinions on abortions are kinda like nipples
everyone has them but women’s are a little bit more relevant
But all you ever see are men’s